Mother & Baby Yoga
A unique and fun postnatal yoga class designed for mum and baby.
Here is a wonderful opportunity for you as a new mum to ease your way back into exercise after the birth of your baby. Discover how yoga can help you stretch, strengthen and tone your body.
Whether you are new to yoga or reconnecting with it, these classes will restore your sense of wellbeing. Just be sure you have had your six/eight week check from your GP before starting.
The sessions include gentle yoga for your baby so you can practise together. Music and rhymes throughout the class creates a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Benefits of Mother and Baby Yoga:
- Strengthening and toning your muscles, especially abdominals, pelvic floor and back.
- Encouraging you and your baby to find time and space for relaxation.
- Using the breath to increase calm and confidence.
- Improving your sleep.
- Promoting understanding of your baby's development.
- Engaging and bonding with your baby.
Classes are run by NCT Specialist Practitioners who have undergone extra training in teaching postnatal mother and baby yoga and relaxation.