Healthy Pancakes With Blueberries
A treat breakfast that’s nourishing, slow release energy and a perfect addition to your healthy pregnancy diet! It’s also super easy to make!
Packed with oats for a slow release energy booster and lots of protein this breakfast will keep you going all morning as well as feeling like a real treat! Blueberries are packed with vitamins and nutrients, but add others to the top of this as well. Yum!
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup egg whites
20ml of coconut or almond milk
Sprinkle of cinnamon
Tsp coconut oil
Big spoonful Greek yogurt
Couple of walnuts
Swirl runny honey
- Put the oats, almond milk and eggs in a mixing jug and blend until smooth
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and mix again
- Warm a heavy bottomed pan (such as an omelette pan) and add the coconut oil, swirl around as it melts
- Pour the wet ingredients into the pan evenly, wait until the bottom is cooked and golden (check using a spatula) and then turn over to coo the other side
- Serve with blueberries, yogurt, honey and walnuts!
Warming breakfast (sorted) Now warm up and work out!
Good food and regular exercise benefits you AND your baby. Shop now for fab maternity fitwear
Posts tagged with ‘Pancakes’
Active Pregnancy > Pancakes